Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Would you believe . . . . .











It is snowing in Vegas, yes you heard me right it is snowing in las vegas! Pretty crazy I know but it has been lightly falling for almost 5 hours now. There is actually about 2 inches accumulated everywhere. It looks pretty wrong to see palm trees being weighed down with it but Logan sure had fun playing in it today. We were glad we had a coat for him to wear, (thanks to handmedowns from our cousins, we love it!) So we thought we'd share a bit of our excitement with you in case you didn't believe it when you heard. I didn't believe it myself when came and told me that it was snowing, I didn't think he would remember since he was 18 months when we left Cedar. So we may get to share in a white christmas this year too.








1 comment:

heather said...

So glad that you guys had some fun today. Gabe loved it too.