Tuesday, December 09, 2008

santa came to town


Logan got pretty excited when we told him Friday night that tomorrow we were going to go see Santa's house. He kept asking us if he had cars and trucks so we told him he could ask him.

Layne and I were glad that we got there early enough to be second in line, well we were the first but we knew we couldn't keep him contained standing outside the door waiting for 20 minutes and someone else had our same idea but I still wont complain about being second.

Logan went right up to him and sat on his lap and asked him his question, " Santa" didn't say much but got a kick out of him for sure. We were skeptical as to how Annika would be for her first visit to a man with a big white beard but we sat her on his lap so she never saw who was holding her and sat there as content as could be. It was a bit of a challenge to get them both to look at the camera at the same time but we were happy with this one, as at least they were both looking the same way, even if it wasn't at the camera. I think Layne and I are starting to get just as excited to see santa now that we know how much fun Logan has.

1 comment:

Pike's Place said...

What a great picture -- so cute! I'm glad the Santa visit went off without a hitch.