So yes, the christmas festivities have begun at our house and we are all very exctied for the christmas season and all that it brings with it.
Logan has had fun getting in on the action too by making frosty (courtesey of grammie! ) on our dishwasher, the fridge was too full of his preschool pictures so we have migrated to other magnetic spaces. Layne helped us get the tree up and twinkling which is my favorite part of decorations. We have been enjoying playing christmas music almost all day and Logan is having fun watching rudolph and frosty movies.
Annika has started on her rice cereal which means lots of mess but it sure makes for cute pictures. She likes to eat it but it has been giving her tummy aches so we are gradually getting used to it but it sure makes me feel like she is getting big too fast, she is 4 months now and it sure has gone by fast.
So we hope that everyone else pulling out the boxes from the garage and enjyoing this special time of year too.
3 comments:
I love your photos- Layne is making me feel guilty because we haven't gotten our Christmas stuff out yet- maybe this weekend. I just look at the boxes and think "where I am going to put all this?" I love seeing the kids in your photos- they are growing up too fast!
Mom
Your kids are looking so much older. What cuties! Isn't Christmas fun?
cute pictures--we finally finished our tree yesterday. It's been up all week, but we didn't do the ornaments until yesterday! I like the magnetic Frosty! Love, Dawn
Post a Comment