
So thanks to Bass Pro Shops, we have been able to visit Santa twice already. The second time lil sis got to come along but did not obviously want to be a part of this plan involving stting with a strange man in a bright red suit with lots of white hair (real hair I might add) rubbing her face.
So to even accomplish the task I had the lovely privledge of holding her screaming just to get my picture. Aren't parents just as selfish as the kids this time of year?
The things we'll do to our children!
Logan was just glad that now Santa knows he still wants more cars and trucks, (please oh please no more cars and trucks) and needs a new big boy bike. We'll see how that works out for him :)
But who doest love having the all the all too famous crying picture with Santa.
So now Annika has been inducted into the Scared of Santa club and we love having the memories.
1 comment:
So cute! I'm wishing we still lived near there to take my little guys. I know Taters would love it!
Post a Comment