Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween Fun
























































Well another Halloween has come and gone but only after 2 nights of pure fun!
We had our ward Trunk or Treat on Friday night and then lots of trick or treating on Halloween of course too.
Logan was very excited about his real fireman costume and thought he was pretty cool stuff
Annika was his little sidekick firedog. It was pretty cute until she rubbed off all the makeup all over everything.
I dont think she understood a thing about what was happening but I dont think she minded because , well who wouldnt have fun dressing up just to eat candy all night
Layne and Logan had fun trick or treating our neighborhood after I took him around with Zach and Megan for a little while and probaboly my hightlight of trick or treating the firestation with my little fireman

Gotta Love Halloween










No comments: