Monday, April 13, 2009

Eggstra Special















We just got back yesterday from a great weekend in Delta with Layne's family. Logan had the time of his life playing for 2 days straight with his cousins and grandparents. And the Easter Bunny also came to Delta so Logan thought that was pretty cool and loved all the treats and monster truck that the Easter bunny brought. ( we have enough candy to feed the whole country I think ) He ended up getting 3 easter baskets and getting to have 2 egg hunts so to say that he got loaded up is an understatement. Logan even walked away with the 3rd prize basket for his easter bunny coloring picture from the contest at the local grocery store. He didn't quite understand why they were giving him candy but he didn't ask too many questions and realized the situation was entirely in his favor, and needless to say mom and dad were quite proud of their little artist. I also won a turkey that was enjoyed by the family for our easter feast so we had some pretty good easter luck this year. We enjoyed being able to visit with all the family and getting away for a couple days. Hope everyone also enjoyed their easter holiday as much as we did!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

How cute! I can't believe Annika - she is so big! I know she should be that big but I guess I just haven't seen her in so long. I'm glad you and your family enjoyed Easter and had so much fun!