Thursday, April 23, 2009

Photos from Becky Larsen
















These are some of our absolute favorite pictures of our beautiful kids that we had done by our sister in law while we were in Utah for Easter. We have had a hard time getting good ones of Logan becuase well, you know Logan but Becky did a fantastic job and we are so excited to have some nice new picture of them. (And she does come to Vegas if anyone is interested, let me know! To see more of her work, visit http://beckysphotofun.blogspot.com/)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable! Wish I had the money to get some professional shots of my boys!

heather said...

Wow, these are just beautiful! You sister in law did an awesome job. I think she captured them really well. So cute!

Summerhays Family said...

I love these pictures! They are so cute and I love Annika's outfit.

Denise Stears said...

Hey Kristi, it's Denise Stears(used to be Jones). I love to find people from Canyon Country. It's fun to see what everyone is up to these days. You have such a cute family. Your kids are so cute and your little girl looks so much like you.