Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quiet Time




So this is what my kids are doing when I am on the computer. Since Logan stopped napping, which was actually too long ago, we have established our "Quiet Time" routine which still works quite nicely. I put Annika on our bed for her nap and Logan in their room to read books and listen to kid songs which he loves. I am glad that he loes to read and has fun going to the library. We hope that he can set a good example for Annika who already loves to watch him. I am glad for quiet time as it is usualy the only break I get from both kids in the day for a half houror so. It is quite blessed to have quiet time!

4 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

What cute photos of the kids. I love them!
Mom

Sarah said...

Gordon stopped napping right before the baby was born and it drives me crazy! His 'quiet time' usually involves watching a show while mom tries to get Henry down for a nap at the same time. Doesn't always work. I'm glad your kids cooperate for you :)

heather said...

Awesome. This is such a great idea for when Gabe stops napping. Love the pictures.

The Petersen's said...

We do the same thing, sometimes Damon with be playing in his room nicely and actually fall asleep. That's an extra bonus. My quiet time is just about over now, since I think I hear Tyler waking up.