Friday, September 26, 2008

Office Party

Yes these t-shirts do say what you think they say - pretty awesome if I do say so myself!!! Layne got these for my birthday and I was totally excited. We had a great party with Katie and Ryan who came over to celebrate the return of Season 5 which we all have been eagerly anticipating for quite some time now. But I had to post these pix that we snagged, and share the fun we had with you. Even Logan was pretty excited about his new "Michael" shirt as he calls it and loves to watch it with us which is great since we have it on a lot! So to all you Office fans out there, here is to a great season!!!




2 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Great shirts! I'm sorry to have missed the party -- sounds like you had so much fun! Jer and I did see it last night (from the DVR -- we can never watch primetime live since kids' bedtimes are during that time). We're glad it's back. I'm glad Jim proposed! :)

Larsen Lowdown said...

Annika doesn't look like she is too sure of what all the crazy people around her are doing. That is funny that you found a shirt that small for her. Hope your show was good. ---robyn