

So like everyone else in American right now, we have been trying to keep up with the presidential campaign and trying to decide who we think would be best suited to be our next president. But I am not just talking about Layne and I; Logan has decided to get in on the fun too. Just this last week he has pointed out to us that he knows who John McCain is, when he say a picture of him on our readers digest and now walks around saying, "I'm John McCain . . . and I approve this message." We sure got a kick out of it. So when we realized how keen on this he was, we naturally had to make him bipartisan and made sure that he knew how to recognize and say Barack Obama too. So when ever any of thier ads come on he'll make sure we know which one he sees and we just have to laugh, but it sure has become a much more fun way to not be so serious about the situation and we just hope that who ever does become president will be a good change for our contry.
Happy Voting Everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment