Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No Hair





So this past Sunday, Layne finally did it, yup he shaved Logan's hair clean off !!! I freaked out of course, but I know that Logan feels much cooler without fro head. I am a little bit more used to it now that it has been a couple of days but it is pretty much gone. Logan has been rubbing his own head all the time too and walks around saying, "I have no hair!" It is pretty funny. I don't think I'll ever let Layne do it that short again but for now I'll have to deal with it. Thank goodness hair grows back right?

3 comments:

Pike's Place said...

It's cute -- a very appropriate summer look!

Erica and Curtis said...

Why do dad's do that to their boys? I mean he looks adorable and all, but when the mom least expects it to be "short short" it IS such a shock. Take it from someone who has a husband that has done this to all 3 of his boys! They love it though, so I guess I don't know anything! Logan looks good in it :)

scott and shelley said...

You'd think having 2 aunts that are hairdressers would have saved Logan from this fate (just kiddin Layne) although I DID request that he not cut it again until after Aunt Kelsey's wedding next week! Of course Logan is still the cutest 3 year old we know!