Thursday, August 21, 2008

Movers Anyone?


We are available and getting very good at it and in the process now of making our own move happening next weekend. We got the bad end of the stick again on our rental home which is also going into foreclosure ( ihatelasvegas) so we are moving into another new rental house Labor Day weekend, great way to spend a holiday weekend right? We are not quite sure why we have had such bad luck here and can't seem to find our break to be even somewhat stable but hopefully we are on the right track to finding it at least. It will be another close move which makes it easier, if you can say that moving is easy with a three year old and a newborn! We are hoping that this will be a temporary move as we are still trying to job hunt for Layne and hoping that might land us a chance to get out of Las Vegas but we are hoping that we will be blessed for our efforts and can figure out what the plan is for us. We know that even if we don't know what the plan is, that a way will be prepared for us to follow if we have the faith and courage needed to accomplsh that plan.

5 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Oh, goodness! Moves aren't fun . . . I'm so sorry about that! Are you moving back to Somerset boundaries? We'd love to have our Kristi back. :)

Larsen Lowdown said...

I'm sorry that you guys have to move so much. There is another great job opening up here if you want me to get the info for you. It definitly seems like you guys aren't supposed to be there. I wish we could be there to help you guys move. Good luck with everything! Love the pictures of the kids! So cute!---robyn

Bart and Kellie said...

What? Again!?! Where are you moving this time? I'm so sorry!

heather said...

What?! I can't belive this. If you need help with Logan or anything let us know. We will be in town that weekend.
Also, I randomly found your blog and am super excited.

Anonymous said...

Wish we lived closer and could help with the move or the kids or something. I'm still dying to hold that new little one!We're still crossing our fingers for you guys that Layne will get hired on at IPP soon! Good luck with the move!