Three weeks today! Annika is already almost a month old and I can hardly believe it. It seems so long ago yet just like yesterday again. She is changing so much already and I am trying not to miss a second of it because I know it goes by so fast. She is starting to be a little more awake and alert and trying to make little happy noises as we call them. We've already been blessed to have both sets of our parents come to see her and our family and still can't wait for the rest of you who have yet to meet her. These are some pictures from the last week, visiting with Layne's parents yesterday and just some fun random ones that were too cute to pass up.
2 comments:
She's grown so much and is so adorable! Can't wait to see her!
What a doll - I can't believe she's already 3 weeks! Snuggle her lots, she'll be big way too fast...
Post a Comment