Friday, March 19, 2010

Leid Discovery Childrens Museum
















We had a fun trip to the childrens museum, our first time there and wont be the last. The kids loved it and had a fun time going with their friends Andrew, Lauren and Courtney





Logan loved the airplane and water tunnels and airplane tunnels. Annika loved dressing up and making a show and pushing all the buttons everywhere. Logan even got to stand in the hurricane tube, that was funny and I was surprised he actually was in there the whole time.
Thanks Michelle for a fun day
Oh and I dressed up Annika in her" 80's punk rocker" the other day, so cute.

2 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

HOly Cow!!! They look soooo grown up!! I can't beleive we have to wait till 4th of July to see them again! WE definitly need to get down there to visit you guys! Iknow that Jace and Logan are going to be little trouble makers together! ---robyn

Chelsea said...

Love it there. Your kids are so old, when did that happen?!