

Yes, I know you are probably are thinking the same thing I am, we sound like a broken record to announce that we should finally actually be moving into OUR new house this weekend. Its been a long time coming and its finally here. So things will be crazy but thanks to so many who have already helped us soooooo much we should be okay.
So here it is, our new address which will not be changing again for a long time!!
10754 Balmoral St
Las Vegas, NV 89141
Phone - (same) 702-361-6517
Cell - (same) 702-372-1723
We'll post some pix of all the fun once we get settled. Come stop in and see us when ever you may be passing through!
So here it is, our new address which will not be changing again for a long time!!
10754 Balmoral St
Las Vegas, NV 89141
Phone - (same) 702-361-6517
Cell - (same) 702-372-1723
We'll post some pix of all the fun once we get settled. Come stop in and see us when ever you may be passing through!
3 comments:
Congrats on the new house! I always loved moving into a new place. - Brian Bushman
I have this sad feeling that this house is in the Southern Highlands ward boundaries, not Somerset. :( Congrats on the house, but I'm sad for our ward. You'll still have to hang with us!
Yay new house! So cute! Glad you now have a place to call home and make all your own!!
Post a Comment