We are the Larsen Family = Layne, Kristi, Logan, and Annika
How cute is that girl!!!
She is getting sooo big! She looks like such a happy baby! I still can't beleive we haven't seen her yet! I am looking forward to Easter (unless we can make it down there sooner than that). Hope your doing good! ---rob
Annika is getting so big!!! I don't know why she looks so much older than Madison to me, but she does!!! Have a great day! Love, Dawn
Wow I can't believe how big both of them are getting! I can't wait to see them for Easter:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute is that girl!!!
She is getting sooo big! She looks like such a happy baby! I still can't beleive we haven't seen her yet! I am looking forward to Easter (unless we can make it down there sooner than that). Hope your doing good! ---rob
Annika is getting so big!!! I don't know why she looks so much older than Madison to me, but she does!!! Have a great day! Love, Dawn
Wow I can't believe how big both of them are getting! I can't wait to see them for Easter:)
Post a Comment