Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween














































Trick or Treat









We sure had a wonderful night of trick or treating with our kids and Katie and Ryan.


Logan was sure excited this year; he was definetly getting into it and we could hardly contain him inbetween houses. We got him started at the ward trunk or treat last week and then he was pretty stoked when he realized that he got to do it again. It was great to watch him have so much fun but I am not so thrilled about all the candy that he has, way too much for a 3 year old but I guess mom and dad can help him with that!!
We thought they sure looked cute in their steelers get out; Logan thought his "football guy" was pretty cool and Annika was an adorable biggest fan.


He keeps asking if we can go trick or treating again; I think that he is already looking forward to next year, (maybe we'll still have some of his candy then by the looks of things :))
Hope that you had just as fun a night as we did. Until next year, Happy All Hallows Eve


















5 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

Your kids look so cute. It looks like everyone had fun! Layne looks pretty creepy though! Did he have any makeup on? j/k I thought the weather here was perfect, but trick-or-treating in shorts?? Now that would be nice! ---rob

Pike's Place said...

You have the cutest Steelers, ever! What great costumes! Sorry that I didn't have time to talk to you Friday night . . .

rogersfam said...

Ok, who's the Steelers fan? Annika is so adorable in her little cheerleader costume and Logan looks like one mean football player. Did the kids freak out with Layne's scary face?

Larsen Lowdown said...

Waka, waka, waka

Larsen Lowdown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.