Thursday, July 03, 2008
baby update
Happy to report that things are moving and groving in babyland, aka my tummy. I went to my app yesterday and I am at a 2 and she is sitting ver low and ready to go. I am excited and nervous at the thougth of going tonight or 2 weeks from tonight, but nevertheless very soon. I ahve been busy trying to get things washed, cleaned and organized for her arrival, you know all that fun stuff but I also know that I still need to be careful and let her fully "cooked" as Layne refers to it. Doc has had me stay off my feet as much as possible to try and keep here in there as long as she needs to, that has been a little hard wtih the Logster but being done with piano for a couple months is helping and Layne is a huge help as well. So we are getting excited and ready to go any time now. We'll be excited to be posting pictures of baby sister soon and hope that we finally can come to a decision on her name, yes we are still trying to narrow down but do want to see her before we know for sure. So be watching for the latest update, hopefully her arrival very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck, Kristi! I'll be thinking of you and look forward to the pictures!
Post a Comment