Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Annika's Arrival












We are proud to announce the birth of our daugher Annika Kristina, born yesterday, July 22, 2008 at 4:40 am. She weighed in at 7 lbs 2 ounces and 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well, baby is sleeping much more than mom but we are hoping to change that!


We are excited to share the some pictures of her first few moments and her proud big brother. Logan sure likes to rub her head and give her kisses, (we'll see how long that lasts!)


We are so glad that she is here safe and sound and part of our family now and can't wait for the rest of you to meet her too.


6 comments:

Pike's Place said...

She is so beautiful and perfect!! Congrats, Larsens! I can't wait to see her in person.

Erica and Curtis said...

Congratulations, she is gorgeous. I am so glad she is here_-YAY, the wait is over for you guys!!!

Erin said...

Wow, Congrats!! You are both such wonderful parents, I'm sure. She's a beauty! Erin Wilkey Hatch

Larsen Lowdown said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. I am glad everything went well. We can't wait to see more pictures and hopefully see her in person soon. love---rob

Roxy said...

kristi and layne, it's so neat to be able to see your family! congradulations on such a gorgeous new addition. also, i just have to say, you're little boy looks just like layne! i think that is awesome.

~Sarah said...

Congrats!!! I loved looking over your blog and catching up on your life. Sounds like you've had a lot to deal with lately and best of luck with all the change.