Wednesday, July 30, 2008

annika poses






so our little annika can already make some pretty funny faces, both on her on and with a little extra help from dad! she likes to sleep with her hands up by her face in these perfect little poses and she also enjoys either sucking in or pushing out her bottom lip to make a pretty sad yet adorable little poutty face. she must have some logan genes in her after all! she is a week old now and already knows she is the queen of the house but don't mind a bit - (because she is!!!)

1 comment:

scott and shelley said...

Is that the cutest little face you've ever seen? Of course being the very unbiased Grandma (Stratton) that I am, I'm sure everyone agrees with me!! Grandad and I were there that day the pics were taken and encouraged thoses poses just a little....